The first week of July I went on a girls trip with all of the Warner girls. We had a great time, we stayed at the green valley resort. It was so nice to beable to relax and hang out by the pool. We went to Footloose and Annie. I highly recommend footloose it was so entertaining. Jayden stole the show with her bull riding abilities she was awesome, but a little to tired to make it through the show!!!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
The first week of July I went on a girls trip with all of the Warner girls. We had a great time, we stayed at the green valley resort. It was so nice to beable to relax and hang out by the pool. We went to Footloose and Annie. I highly recommend footloose it was so entertaining. Jayden stole the show with her bull riding abilities she was awesome, but a little to tired to make it through the show!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment